The world’s largest confectionery and chocolate manufacturers are constantly competing to offer customers the most attractive products. These are the 10 most successful chocolate companies.
These chocolate manufacturers are among the largest in the world
In 2021, every German consumed accordingly Federal Statistical Office 12.9 kg of chocolate. This is one of the reasons why the following groups have placed themselves among the top 10 most successful chocolate companies in the world:
- Mars Wrigley Candy House (USA): Around the date 22 billion dollars Income is at the top of the food company. Well-known brands include Mars Riegel, Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, Bounty and Milky Way.
- Ferrero Group (Italy): Founded in 1946, the Italian confectioner has achieved sales of approximately 200 years. 13 billion dollars. In addition to individual brands, brand families also offer a wide range of products under the umbrella brand. These include Kinder family products, Ferrero Rocher, Hanuta, Duplo and Mon Cheri.
- Mondelez International (USA): Company founded in 1903 Kraft Foods It was in 2012 Mondelez International Inc. the name has been changed. Around 12 billion dollars Sales were driven by Milka, Toblerone and Oreo branded products, among others.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd. (Japan): The company was established on April 1, 2009 in Tokyo. It was created around 2022 9.7 billion dollars Volume of sales. The products, including more than 130 chocolate-based sweets, are sold mainly in the Japanese and Asian markets.
- The Hershey Company (USA): In 1894, Hershey’s was founded in Pennsylvania. Originally sold in the American market, chocolate bars, chocolate creams and other products are now well known in Europe. The company’s 2022 sales are approx 8.5 billion dollars.
- Nestlé (Switzerland): Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, ranks sixth in the chocolate and confectionery sector. Its well-known brands include After Eight, Smarties, Choco Crossies, Lions and KitKat.
- Chocolate factories Lindt & Sprüngli AG (Switzerland): about 7th place 4.6 billion dollars A chocolate manufacturer from Switzerland has sales. The assortment of this group includes various options of chocolate bars, chocolate balls or hollow bodies. As a special product produced only by Lindt Lindt Goldhase will be called with the popular call group.
- Pladis Group (UK): Incorporated in 2016 United Biscuits, Ulker, Godiva Chocolatiere and DeMet’s Candy Company To the Pladis Group. The group is a subsidiary of “Yildiz Holding”. The company sells chocolate and confectionery products worldwide under brands such as Flipz, Godiva and Ülker and has approx. 4 billion dollars.
- Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd. (Japan): Founded in Osaka in 1922, the Japanese company manufactures confectionery, ice cream and processed products. Products are sold in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Among other things, TCHO, Pocky or Mikado are trademarks of the company.
- Orion Corporation (South Korea): Based in South Korea, the company is one of the three largest food manufacturers there. Even outside of South Korea and Asia, the most popular product is candy “Choco Pie”.